Last Updated 05/04/2022
The Tradesperson will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016 in relation to any personal data about you. The Tradesperson will not pass your personal data to any third party without your consent, save such data as it is necessary to pass to the Companies sub-contractors in connection with supply of Services.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), effective 25 May 2018, applies to all businesses who collect or otherwise process personal data. The GDPR sets out the responsibilities of businesses in relation to the personal data they collect and hold, and it also governs the processes businesses use for managing that personal data.
2.1 Malbet Limited has been mobilised and actively working on its GDPR strategy and implementation.
As part of these preparations:
- We have tightened our website security.
- Trained staff and contractors on GDPR to ensure that they understand the basics of data protection law.
- Updated our Terms and Conditions.
- We are operating opt-in only email marketing.
- Delivering tailored advertising content to you
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products, and services
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security
- Remember your preferences to make it easier to find your recently viewed products
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
www.malbet.co.uk website server use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology. This encryption provides the best possible protection from unauthorised parties accessing any information you send to us.
This website uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console to deliver tailored ads to you on social media or on other websites. This practice is known as re-marketing and is a tool that Google offers to businesses.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- User cookies
If you would like to opt-out of receiving advertising like this from Google, you can manage these settings by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. Also, Google recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You can also delete the cookies on your internet browser.
4. Data Retention
When you place a booking through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.